TrubloodTM is a revolutionary Encyclopedic Liquid Biopsy that aims to substitute invasive tissue extraction for all cancers. Conceptualized and developed by Datar Cancer Genetics Ltd by efforts of several dozen scientist working relentlessly for the last five years, Trublood has been validated over thousands of samples – both from asymptomatic individuals and cancer patients.
Eliminates all Risks and Inconveniences Associated with Invasive Biopsies
Invasive Biopsies can be Challenging
Risk of pain, complications related procedure and anaesthesia
Tissue sampling may be non-representative I inadequate
Risk of Tumor seeding by needle I Tumor handling
Repeat Biopsies are traumatic for the patients and carry higher risks
- Comprehensive Analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells, Tumor Associated Cells and ct-DNA enables classification, sub-classification, identification of origin of cells and other lmmuno-Cytochemistry Investigations that can completely substitute invasive biopsies without compromising on relevant information.
- Validated for all solid organ cancers with more than 15,000 samples from cancer patients being the world’s largest trial (CTRl/2019/03/017918)(http://ctri.nic.in/Clinicaltrials/pmaindet2.php? trialid=31879&EncHid=&userName=CTRI/2019/03/017918)
- Accuracy better than 97%. Turn Around Time (TAT) 7 working days.
- Extreme patient convenience (patient need not travel for the procedure and blood can be collected from the privacy of home / office) and can be highlight of cancer center.
- Will be available from early 2020.