Break through therapies for late stage cancer patients
Empowering patients through non-invasive Biopsy
Clinical benefits for late stage cancer patients
The RESILIENT Trial
- RESILIENT (CTRI/2018/02/011808) – Single arm, Open label, phase II / III study.
- Patients with advanced refractory solid organ cancers, where disease has progressed after failure of (>= 2 lines) systemic treatments.
- Patients received personalized treatment recommendations based on EXACTA® analysis of freshly biopsied tumor tissue and blood.
- In RESILIENT, patients received multi-drug combinations based on exacta’s deep integrational analysis of the tumor interactome. Hence response rates were higher.
- EXACTA® – based RESILIENT study did not exclude any patients, hence response rate remains unaffected.
PATIENTS REPORTED STABLE TO IMPROVED QoL
ORR - Objective Response Rate
PFS - Progression Free Survival* *Rate at 90 Days
DCR- Disease Control Rate
CANCER IS A FAST-MOVING TARGET.
TREATMENTS FAIL BECAUSE THEY LAG BEHIND.
- 74-year-old gentleman was diagnosed with a lung lesion
- He had colon cancer diagnosed 2 years back and was treated with surgery and chemotherapy
- Considering this lung lesion as metastasis form colon cancer, chemotherapy was started again.
- No response was seen at the end of 2 months treatment
- Liquid Biopsy was performed to detect cell free tumor DNA from patient’s blood sample
- Liquid biopsy confirmed that this was primary lung cancer, not secondary from colon cancer. The appropriate change in treatment led to immediate disease regression
CANCER IS AN EVOLVING DISEASE
The molecular profile of cancer keeps changing, sometimes very rapidly. The therapy that is appropriate today may not be as effective after a few weeks.
See you at…
World Cancer Congress 2019
Nov 20-21, 2019 Location: Mumbai, India
SNO – 24th Annual Meeting and Education Day
Nov 20-24, 2019 Location: Phoenix, Arizona