We are a World-leading molecular oncology facility with a fully equipped laboratory, integrated process platforms, in-house bioinformatics team, and a huge genetic data base for precise and updated reporting.
The facility is NABL, ISO, CAP and CLIA accredited. National and international cancer research institutes, and patients from all over the world including US, Switzerland, Germany and UK avail our services.
With the help of latest technology and several years of extensive research, we offer highly effective treatment solutions to cancer patients for whom, multiple lines of treatment have failed.
Our state-of-the-art cancer research centre is spread over 40,000 sq.ft. with a formidable team of cancer researchers, doctors, scientists and other technologists educated and trained at top universities and institutes around the world. Our entire team is always at the disposal of clinicians and cancer patients to bring cutting-edge treatment options in the most challenging cases.
We believe that relentless research, bold initiatives, sustained commitment and an unapologetic determination to succeed against cancer will help us defeat it. We dedicate ourselves to this singular mission as if our life depends on it.
FRCP(Edin) MRCEM CMQ/OE ASQ
MD, IFCAP, Fellow – Clinical Genetics, MBA
Director – Patient Care Services
Ph.D. (Medicinal Chemistry)
Managing Director (Europe)
M.D. (Pathology), MMO (CNIO)
Ph. D. (Biotechnology), MMO (CNIO)
Director – Research and Innovation
Senior Manager – Technical
General Manager Scientific Affairs and Communications
Ph.D. (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Virology)
Manager – Reporting
Ph.D. (Medical Microbiology),
MD (Pathology), DNB, Advanced Management Prog in Healthcare (ISB)
Director – Clinical Support
MBBS, MRCOG, D Obs
Director – Application
B.Sc., LLB, Healthcare Management (ISB)
CEO and Director – Operations
Compliances and Accreditations
- Our processes meet and exceed requirements of national and international standards for medical laboratories
- CAP Number – 9439595; AU-ID-1790695
- NABL Accreditation Certificate Number – MC-2309
- CLIA Accreditation Laboratory, CLIA Reg. No. : 99D2171983
- Corporate Identity Number – U01110MH1992PTC067409
- Quality Management and Information Security Management System is compliant with ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC27001:2013
- Compliant with Quality and Competence in Medical Laboratories – ISO 15189:2012 (for reporting)