Safe | Accurate | Easy on the Patient
PROBLEM STATEMENTS ON OUR TARGET
- There is an urgent, unmet need for a blood based, non-invasive, accurate, cost-effective screening test for cancer that will even determine the probable location of the tumor.
- Cancer biopsies for obtaining tissue for diagnosis (when a lesion is detected) are painful, risky, clinic centric, inaccurate in many instances and types of cancer, impossible in many individuals and very costly in many organ types such as colon, stomach, lung, pancreas etc.
- Biopsies for brain lesions are extremely risky (mortality / permanent morbidity risk >15%), expensive and often times indeterminate. Also, they can be performed only at specialized centers.
- Treatment options for patients with drug resistant cancer diminish rapidly and is the end of the road for such patients.
- Monitoring drug resistance in ongoing treatment of cancer patients is impossible and is the sole cause for recurrence.
|Sr. No.||Name of Trial||CTRI Link||Status|
Please contact us for more details.